Just got back from the movies with Oliver - we watched Big Momma's House 2 - and it was only oKAY. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone though. We wanted to watch The Date Movie at first but the timings were really inconvenient. So, anyway, we took 196 to Suntec after school and checked out movie times - they weren't in our favor - so we crossed over to Marina Square's Golden Village. Erm, jay-walked, whatever. Some orange minivan honked at us, haha. ONE (honk) FOR ALL (the people who jay-walked)! LOL. After the movie, we took at break at Millenia Walk's The Coffee Connosieur. Iced Lattes are GOOD, haha. (You know, they put weird-tasting peppermint leaves into their water jug. Urgh.)
OMG WE SAW GEORGE TAN! Yes, George Tan. George Tan the discipline master. On the first floor of Suntec's concert hall building. And the funniest thing? We were talking about him just as he waved right in Oliver's face! Good thing I didn't say what I'd wanted to, haha. Phew...
Yea, so overall, it was a great way to end the term. Maybe I'll go watch The Date Movie during the holidays if my mom doesn't ground me for not doing well in my Math. School's so stressful. Moving into the hostel'll be good for me cos then I'll be saving time on transportation to and from school. Did I mention I woke up at FIVE THIRTY AM this morning just to take the bus while Daniel was enjoying the "scenery" at the airport waiting for his flight to Japan? Some kids just get all the fun. Not that I'm jealous or anything - I'm perfectly contented with what I have in Singapore right now. :D
9:58 PM